The tool runs on the Windows PC help and promises complete flashing performance of fastboot firmware files on Xiaomi smartphones and Tablets. But it does not add support for flashing OTA files which you
It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition. In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked. XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer firmware download site that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
kernel. The LineageOS manifests include a sensible default configuration for repo, which we strongly suggest you use (i.e. don’t add any options to sync). The -j 4 part means that there will be four simultaneous threads/connections. If you experience
If you plan to build for several devices that do not share the same kernel source, aim for 75GB-100GB. This space will be permanently occupied on your drive, so take this
- Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
- Ambient display is used to view necessary notifications and time while saving battery power.
- We guess your reason to remove TWRP is to get the stock recovery back.
- Because of this, most of the mobiles stick with minimal setup.
- Make sure to Download the OTA package only, Fastboot ROM will not work with Updater.
We offer a unique solution to the “stay up-to-date” problem we mentioned at the beginning of topic. If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app.